WE WELCOME YOUR BUSINESS—Thank you for your interest in our rental homes. We have been serving vacationing families for 20 years. The owners are members of the local Chamber of Commerce, in good standing. Please feel free to call 508-240-4889 or use our contact form for any inquiries.
Let us know by phone or e-mail right away if you are interested in a reservation and we will hold the date for you until we receive your first payment.
RESERVATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
A reservation includes a short-term contract and the payment schedule is as follows:
- Payment 1: 1/2 due upon reservation.
- Payment 2: balance of all payments, due prior to your arrival.
- Security Deposit applies as noted in your contract.
- There are no reservation fees and no sales tax.
- We take a security deposit ($200-$300) for the protection of our property to be returned upon a successful departure.This is not a problem since we have always had great guests!
We offer the following optional services for the single family homes for your convenience:
- Bed and bath linens for your stay for $20/per person.
- Cleaning services after your departure $75—$150 depending on the house and occupancy.
- Pets may be included by permission only for $20 per pet /night.
Cancellation is a lose/lose situation usually prompted by an unforeseen difficulty. Because of this, our policy is to refund 90% of collected monies, if we rebook the reservation at the same rate. If we do not rebook the reservation, collected monies are forfeited. I have usually been able to fill cancellations in the past; but that is not a guarantee.
Payment options are as follows:
- Personal or bank check for charges as listed remitted according to payment schedule.
- Make checks payable to Apple Tree Cape Cod Vacation Properties.
- Credit Card (AMEX, Visa, or MasterCard) for all the charges at the time of reservation.
- PayPal for all charges at the time of reservation - contact us for paypal account information.
WE DO NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM WESTERN UNION; MANY SCAMS ARE RUN THROUGH WESTERN UNION.
"Thank you for your recommendation of things to do in the area. We love the Beach Comber Cottage and wish we were back there now! ...the short walk to the private beach - that's the best!"